13 days ago
Snowy Peaks High School is Summit School District's Innovation Learning high school option for students. We pride ourselves on creating a student-centered learning community that provides an individualized experience for all students. SPHS teachers have a relentless focus on learning, while developing strong bonds with all students.
In order to provide students with the tools they need to be successful and effective citizens in the 21st Century, the SPHS staff promises unwavering devotion to the success of our students, especially in the following areas:
- We will teach the whole child, focusing on Academics, Character, Community, and Nature.
- We will create a relationship-based environment, where every student feels supported.
- We will give every student an individualized education and do whatever it takes to see every child thrive.
- We will have a relentless focus on learning. As educators, we will embrace a growth mindset.
- We will prepare all students for Post-Secondary success and help them pursue education after high school.
To best accomplish these goals, Snowy Peaks uses a Blended Learning instructional model, focusing on a personalized educational experience, individual support, project-based learning, and building 21st Century skills.
District Master Plan
3 months ago
The Board of Education and key leaders in the District have been looking working on a new master plan that addresses short term and long term needs of facilities in the District.